Mosaic Monday: Roads and Fields of Iowa

I visited my sister and her partner for the second time this summer and took these pictures of Iowa on the way home while riding shot gun in the car.  Last time I went through I was asleep and didn't get to see the wind turbines in all their glory.  This time I tried my hand at taking pictures in a moving vehicle.  I was surprised that quite a few turned out as nicely as they did.    
  



These photos were taken using my digital camera.  I used Picassa to do a little editing and collage creation.  


Mary of Little Red House is our hostess for Mosaic Monday. 
Each mosaic is unique and has it's own story to tell.

Emily Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments, Leave one: