Mosaic Monday: Hey There Gorgeous!

I was feeling pretty good about my gorgeous self this past weekend so I decided to snap a few pictures.  I have wanted to play around with head shots so I have a few pictures in the line-up ready to go to update my social media profiles.  All of these were taken with my digital camera and me looking into my bedroom mirror while setting up each photo looking at the digital screen on my camera for placement.

I had a little too much fun making faces and clicking away.  I am so glad I was inspired to bring out my sunglasses.  I think that is my favorite shot of all of them.  Enjoy!




Mary of Little Red House is our hostess for Mosaic Monday
Each mosaic is unique and has it's own story to tell.

Emily Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments, Leave one: