Mosaic Monday: Bookworms & Water Bugs

Our public library is pretty amazing.  We are lucky in Lawrence, KS to have such a committed organization for multi-generational enrichment and I can't wait until our new facility is completed in 2014.  A couple weeks ago I took my two kiddos to a summer program sponsored by our library called Bookworms and Water Bugs.

Bookworms
We all started out at Watson Park near the Lawrence Aquatic Center for story time and a little singing.       


Water Bugs
Then we all headed to the pool for a free swim.


These photos were taken with my digital camera.  I used Picassa to do a little editing and collage creation.


Mary of Little Red House is our hostess for Mosaic Monday. 
Each mosaic is unique and has it's own story to tell.

Emily Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

1 comments, Leave one: