Mosaic Monday: I.O. Metro Shopping Adventure

A couple of weekends ago I stumbled into a new interior design store in Lee's Summit, MO that got my creative juices flowing.  I.O. Metro
is a unique modern interiors store that Vern Yip, TV Designer gives his stamp of approval to.  I like the mixture of the rustic and clean lined modern furniture.  The colors are vibrant and the furniture is comfortable.  Nothing was stuffy feeling even though it all looked high end.

The free design service sounded like a lot of fun.  And there are tons of fabrics and finishes to choose from.  The one thing I would disagree with is what they think of as affordable.  I guess I'm more thrifty than some but I would still only buy things when they went on sale and even then I would really have to think about it.

Here are a few of the photos I took for future design inspiration.  Enjoy!












Mary of Little Red House is our hostess for Mosaic Monday.


Each mosaic is unique and has it's own story to tell.

Emily Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments, Leave one: