The September List
An August Recap:
Back to School || Finally Shared a Simple Woman's Daybook Post
Explored what it would be like to be a bug || Made a To-Do List for the End of Summer
Explored what it would be like to be a bug || Made a To-Do List for the End of Summer
My personal goals for September:
- Complete my Fall Etsy Collection for an October 1st Grand Opening
- Read two books
- Carve out some daily exercise time
- Implement a 10 PM personal bedtime
A few blog posts + pins I've loved lately:
New Worsted Twist Seed Stitch Scarf on The Purl Bee - I love the colors and I think I can recreate this using crochet.
Marions Cozy Cup Warmer - I have read a ton of pattern ideas for cup cozies and have fallen in love with this one.
5 Creative Ways to Reach Your Goals on The Frisky
New Worsted Twist Seed Stitch Scarf on The Purl Bee - I love the colors and I think I can recreate this using crochet.
Marions Cozy Cup Warmer - I have read a ton of pattern ideas for cup cozies and have fallen in love with this one.
5 Creative Ways to Reach Your Goals on The Frisky
A few handmade items I've had my eye on:
linking up with rouge & whimsy and the goad abode for THE LIST, first friday of each month
.png)





0 comments, Leave one: