Mosaic Monday: Stuff

5:06 PM , 2 Comments


On a rainy Saturday this weekend I decided to check out Stuff, a locally owned store in Brookside Missouri that specializes in products made by local artists.  I was so inspired by my visit and can't wait to get crafting myself. 


Mary of Little Red House is our hostess for Mosaic Monday. 
Each mosaic is unique and has it's own story to tell.

E Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

2 comments:

  1. Having joined Mosaic Monday this week I am now enjoying blog hopping around the world admiring everyone else's beautiful photography and gaining inspiration. It cheers me when so much of the world around us is in turmoil for one reason or another.

    Lots of creative inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I'm glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete