Mosaic Monday: The (New) Dime Store Adventure

8:02 AM 3 Comments

I love checking out unusual stores in my community.  So, I took a Saturday to do just that.  Here are just some of the finds I found on my "The (New) Dime Store" Adventure.  They are all decorated for Easter and Spring.  Have you ever seen carrot taper candles before?  Me, either.  I can't wait to go back.





 
Mary of Little Red House is our hostess for Mosaic Monday. 
Each mosaic is unique and has it's own story to tell.

E Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I have never heard of this store before. Is it a chain or a speciality shop that someone opened up in your town? Very nice mosaic.
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lively mosaic! Gives me an idea to go unusual-store-hopping in my locality too, come weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the Bluegrass - This store is local to Brookside in Kansas City. It's run by two fantastic ladies and features local artists. It's my new favorite.

    Ambika - I can't wait to do some more store hopping myself. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete