Mosaic Monday: Red Shoe Self Portrait

12:39 AM , 3 Comments

I found myself sitting alone on a concrete bench in downtown Lawrence, KS waiting for a ride one day and looked down to ponder the composition I was making.  Red shoes, lines in the concrete and a touch of vibrant green grass.  These photos were taken using my Android smart phone.  I later used Picassa to do a little editing and make this collage.  Enjoy!  




Mary of Little Red House is our hostess for Mosaic Monday. 
Each mosaic is unique and has it's own story to tell.

E Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.7.13

    Fun and creative collage and you recognize that sometimes the 'photo' is 'right in front of us' ~ Wow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1.7.13

    Nice collage!...very creative to be able to see the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the warm compliments acreativeharbor.com!

    ReplyDelete