Suddenly it's Salad!
Do any of you eat Suddenly Salad? I enjoy the ranch and bacon one and find it funny that there is absolutely no bacon in it. I also like the classic salad every once in awhile. I buy up a few boxes when they go on sale and I have a coupon. Here is what I did to make mine extra yummy this evening for dinner. I took some cues from the stir-in ideas on the package.
Classic Suddenly Salad Kicked up a Notch
One Classic Suddenly Salad prepared with package directions
One can of tuna packed in water drained
One small can of chopped black olives
One large Roma tomato chopped
A few dashes of Parmesan cheese
Add all the listed ingredients into the bowl and mix together. Chill if you want to but I couldn't wait. I served mine with fruit and cheese and made it dinner.
.png)


0 comments, Leave one: