The September List

10:25 AM 0 Comments

An August Recap:





My personal goals for September:


  • Complete my Fall Etsy Collection for an October 1st Grand Opening
  • Read two books
  • Carve out some daily exercise time
  • Implement a 10 PM personal bedtime


A few blog posts + pins I've loved lately:

New Worsted Twist Seed Stitch Scarf on The Purl Bee - I love the colors and I think I can recreate this using crochet.  


Marions Cozy Cup Warmer - I have read a ton of pattern ideas for cup cozies and have fallen in love with this one. 

5 Creative Ways to Reach Your Goals on The Frisky


A few handmade items I've had my eye on:

POP Jewelry Studio: Etsy

Vessels and Wares: Etsy

Name Design Studio: Etsy

Miniature Rhino: Etsy





linking up with rouge & whimsy and the goad abode for THE LIST, first friday of each month

Emily Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments, Leave one: