Tasty Tuesday: Elliott Crafty Creations Top Five Favorite Recipes

This week I have been looking back at Elliott Crafty Creations.  It snuck up on me that I have posted 121 posts since I started writing here in December of 2010.  So for this week's Tasty Tuesday I thought I would share a list of my top five favorite recipes that I have posted over the last 3 years.  Enjoy!  

What to do with all that Almond Bark - Part 2
Pizza Just the Way You Like It
Mexican Quiche

Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna
Elliott Birthday Cake

Do you have a favorite recipe?  
Let us know your favorites in the comments.  
Make sure to share links so we can bookmark our favorites, too.


Our hosts for Tasty Tuesday are 

Our host for Two Cup Tuesday is
Pint Sized Baker

Emily Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments, Leave one: