Dreaming at Nebraska Furniture Mart

I have only been to Nebraska Furniture Mart a few times but each time I get lost in all the choices and start dreaming about future purchases.  This last trip was no exception.  I spent quite a bit of time upstairs in the dining room sets. 

I have always wanted a hutch to display my favorite dishes but I am not quite sure what style my husband and I would be happy with.  I lean towards more modern styles and Asian inspired designs.  I am a little overwhelmed by the choice due to the fact that I think of buying any large furniture piece as a major investment that I have to live with for a long time.

I guess I'll keep dreaming...



Emily Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments, Leave one: