Mosaic Monday: Oli is Two!

We kept things pretty simple for my son's second birthday.  We had a small family party and enjoyed watching Oli open his many presents.

I had a whole package of ice cream cones that I had no idea what to do with so I thought I would give cupcake cones a whirl and they turned out lovely thanks to my Mom's expert assistance.  

As a parent I have noticed that time truly flies and it's important to take the time to enjoy your kids.  I look forward to all that Oli's third year has in store for us. 






 
 
Mary of Little Red House is our hostess for Mosaic Monday. 
Each mosaic is unique and has it's own story to tell.

Emily Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments, Leave one: