Mosaic Monday: Pictures That Didn't Make the Cut

2:26 PM , 4 Comments





It has taken me awhile but I finally found the inspiration to put together a photo collage logo for the Elliott Crafty Creations blog.  It really needed it and I love all the color it brings to the top of the page.  As with any creative project there are images and ideas that you still love but that don't make it to the final project.  So, here's my mosaic of photos that didn't make the cut.  All images are from stock.XCHNG my favorite source for free images on the web.


Mary of Little Red House is our hostess for Mosaic Monday. 
Each mosaic is unique and has it's own story to tell.

Emily Elliott

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

4 comments, Leave one: